AIM
a1009kman

Thirty years of FUNK!! Thirty years of FUNK!!

Right genre of music but...

Music was in the right genre but the two dancers in the beginning were disco, the fail attempt to recreate funk

Madness Savior short Madness Savior short

Solid work

Smooth and effective clip, but audio would have helped greatly.

MadnessCombat 1 tweak MadnessCombat 1 tweak

Tradition should not be changed

I cannot believe you could ruin the classic clip that started everything madness.

YOSHI8STAR responds:

marshmellow madness was the madness starter (look it up its pretty funny) but, oh well cant please everyone lol :)

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Powerful

Simple graphics, but games like this transcend flashy design. The ability of moral choice shows that games like this show the value of the player's input. Beautifully well done.

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

Even better than the first!

Also, if you see the crowbar weapon, there's an Easter egg in its description.

Crazy Tracker Crazy Tracker

Awesome

Starts out easy enough, but acceleration messes with your head, nice.

Guitar Vs. Piano 2 Guitar Vs. Piano 2

As good as the first

If you do make a third Guitar vs. Piano, could you please start with the piano; I really want to see what else you can do...

.:Epiphany:. .:Epiphany:.

Sorry but...

Straight eighth notes do not belong prominently in Jazz; I just can't give this a high rating in this category.

camoshark responds:

I'm sorry, but straight eighths DO belong in the Jazz category, you simply haven't listened to enough REAL Jazz.

Jazz has so much distinct categories, that things you thought were something else are actually part of it. Things such as Bossa Nova (Blue Bossa, Black Orpheus(SS20 did a great version of this)), Third-Stream (Dave Brubeck, the master of the genre (Take Five, Blue Rondo à la Turk)), Latin Jazz (Caravan, Watermelon Man), and many others, all in Straight Eighths.

My song goes in the Ballad category, wich is for the most part in straight eighths, and I'm pretty sure i know what I'm talking about when I say this song goes in the Jazz category.

So next time, please make sure what you say is actually revelant to anything, or that you're actually positive about what you're saying.

Cheers,
Samuel Hébert

Maple Leaf Rag (Revisited) Maple Leaf Rag (Revisited)

Not feelin it...

Call me old fashioned, but a ragtime classic such as a Joplin is meant to stay on a piano. the original feel of the song is lost in this genre.