AIM
a1009kman

Thirty years of FUNK!! Thirty years of FUNK!!

Right genre of music but...

Music was in the right genre but the two dancers in the beginning were disco, the fail attempt to recreate funk

Madness Savior short Madness Savior short

Solid work

Smooth and effective clip, but audio would have helped greatly.

MadnessCombat 1 tweak MadnessCombat 1 tweak

Tradition should not be changed

I cannot believe you could ruin the classic clip that started everything madness.

YOSHI8STAR responds:

marshmellow madness was the madness starter (look it up its pretty funny) but, oh well cant please everyone lol :)

Stik 3 Stik 3

Good

Nothing amazing but I always love random stick figures beating each other up.

Paradigm: episode 1 Paradigm: episode 1

Pretty Good

For only the second video published by this author, pretty good. I am eager to see the next episode. Hopefully a higher degree of detail and more content will be included in the future.

metlwing responds:

thank you for the compliment! I will add more detail and content in future episodes!

What is Love? What is Love?

Awesome

Full of so many "Easter Eggs". Unlike a few others, I thought the "Cupid's Bow" was a modern adaptation to an old concept. Hard work pays off.

Tribute to Tommy Tribute to Tommy

Don't hurt me...

I voted 5 (watch entire movie to understand). Zombies, hostages, monsters, this has everything.

psychicpebbles responds:

Thanks a lot! I tried to mix it up and do almost everything I could think of to give it a sort of epic feeling, that the went through so much shit. Part 2 is more crazy though, it's OUT OF THIS WORLD...literally...

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Awesome

I'm not sure I heard right, but right after the tank rolls over an enemy I hear someone shouting "Sparta" in the background. Hilarious!

Madness Psychosis Madness Psychosis

Does Madness series an honor

Unexpected twist with the removal of the mask made me laugh, until the main character shredded twenty agents in five seconds.
Also, amazingly smooth. 5/5 11/10 (if I could)

Abyssal Abyssal

Nightmarish

In a good way. Though, the "All Audiences" is questionable with an angler fish using a nude woman's body as a bait.